- Site Admin
A dynamic website which can be changed by anyone through a CMS ( Content Management System). The content management system modifies the stored information directly in the database. One will be able to make updates without needing any knowledge of coding and directly through the admin panel.
Benefits of dynamic websites are -
1. Easier design updates - Since all the web pages are different it is comparatively easier to update data in the web pages. For e.g. - If you want to make changes in the navigation you can change it in the file that contains all the navigation information and it gets automatically updated to all the web pages.
2. Favoured by search engines - Dynamic websites are favoured by search engines due to the frequent updating of the content. Search engines help crawling of your websites and if the content is new and fresh it will be automatically ranked higher.
3. Graft a variety of modules - By constructing a dynamic website you can open a wide range of possibilities such as online booking, e-newsletter, e-commerce, forums and message boards.
4. Provides interesting visitor experience - Every time the audience sees your website something new and interesting is always updated, which will enhance the user experience. They will be willing to visit your website again and again.
5. Cheaper to maintain - Dynamic websites are generally expensive to develop but after the initial development process, they are cheaper to maintain and update the content.